Calling all brides! We want to see your real weddings! To celebrate our new Real Wedding Wednesdays we’re asking our readers to email in your favorite real weddings photos. We’d also love to see your Real Engagement Parties, Real Showers and Real Dinner Rehearsals. Winners will be posted on Wednesdays and will receive a gift certificate to The Wedding Party Studio.
Send all submissions to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include:
- Contact Info: Brides name / Grooms name
- Date and Location of Wedding
- Your Event Images: 10-20 images that you feel best highlight your big day. Images should be sent in a zip file OR jpgs. We need individual images at least 600 pixels across.Wedding
- Description: Tell us the unique details about your big day. What was your vision and color palette?
- Wedding Vendors: Please list all of the wedding vendors that you would like to see credited. Entries without a photography credit will not be accepted.
To get us started today’s post features a wedding by The Wedding Party Studio! James & Megan West were recipients of a fairy tale wedding contest through Operation Once in a Lifetime. The entire wedding was donated by incredible wedding professionals in DFW. The romantic wedding took place at The Dallas Arboretum and was captured by Alex Ham Photography and Soulbox Productions. The bride wore a romantic thai silk gown by Belissima that was perfect for their garden affair. Many thanks to the many wedding professionals that donated their time and services for this very worthy couple. Be sure to check out their services linked below!
Gil’s Elegant Catering, Dallas Arboretum, Blush Couture, Tart Pastry Boutique, Society Bakery, Alex Ham Photography, Rufux Felix Flowers, PicFlips, Soulbox Productions, Waxpaper Custom Invitations, Cuca Lu Cruffles and Cakes, Sonya Renee Jewelry, Choca Loca Designs, The Lash Lounge, Hair & Makeup by Susie Gray Uphughes, Alterations by The White Gown Showroom