The holidays are approaching!! (Not to scare you – we’re just really excited!) Though that doesn’t stop people from getting married! Are you considering a holiday wedding? Here are some pros and cons of having your big day coincide with another big day!
– Big cities are less crowded and have less traffic
– If it’s a major holiday, guests won’t have to take time off work
– You can extend your wedding activities to last longer
– Guests will feel more relaxed and in a vacation-mode
– Holiday-themed wedding!
– Some venues will have special rates for holiday events and special menus
– Airports and major highways will be crowded
– People may already have other plans
– It is usually more expensive to book vendors for holiday weekends
– Some vendors won’t be present and will have to send over their assistants to do the job
– Last minute purchases may be hard with many stores closed