So great to be back with another Mondays with Madi post. This past weekend sweet BRS came to Fort Worth for a visit and we celebrated 6 months of engagement! It’s been a crazy ride so far but so much fun.
And I still just adore this sparkler which adorns my left hand! (Maybe a post about my bling is in our future?)
Right now we’re looking at another 8 ½ months until W-Day and I’m feeling pretty content with our planning progress up to this point.
Here are just some of the bigger tasks we’ve checked off our list so far:
- Found my bridal gown (Remember I’m a traditional gal so I’m keeping it a secret until our big day! But here are some pretty gowns I’ve tried on!)
- Booked our photographer
- Picked out, ordered and received bridesmaids’ dresses (post to come!)
- Booked DJ (post to come!)
I will be traveling home to Kansas City this next month and in that time BRS and I are prepared to tackle some more wedding tasks we have on our list:
Here are a few on our list:
- Schedule and have our first pre-marital counseling session
- Begin the search for Groom’s/Groomsmen attire
- Finalize our guest list
- Begin registries
- Start our search for Save the Dates
To our current Society Brides and viewers, do y’all have any suggestions on must-have registry items for BRS and I? Which stores have the best registry systems? I’m thinking a post on our registry adventures is in store here in the next month or so!
Leave a comment and let us know!