18 Jun 10 Ways to Make the Groom Feel Special!
We all know how easy it can be to get carried away when planning a wedding. It is one of the most important days of your life, after all. But sometimes all the running around, planning, and shopping can leave your main man feeling left out. Here are some great tips on how to include your groom and make him feel special, too!
1. Order a Groom’s cake, but make it really unique to him – like integrating his college colors or his favorite sports team.
2. Make him feel a part of the planning by integrating some of HIS hobbies into the event, like registering at his favorite golf or fishing store.
3. Let him pick some of his favorite songs for the DJ or band to play at your wedding.
4. Do something unique with the “garter” – use his favorite scent or put a special treat in the garter for him to find.
5. Pick some part of the reception or ceremony and ask him to “surprise you” with his own idea. Let him design it and put his ideas into play! You may be surprised!
6. Send a gift to his hotel room the night before your wedding or to him the morning after his bachelor party.
7. Write a special “toast” to him to read during the reception – he’ll be overcome when you say all of those sweet and funny things!
8. Let him pick the menu – the best way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, after all!
9. Send his parents or his mother flowers and a card thanking them for raising such a wonderful son.
10. Send him a sweet text just moments before the ceremony.